Caitec has taken a fresh approach to enriching the lives of exotice birds and their human companions, implementing innovative ideas and technology to solve age old problems. Our goal is to provide bird owners with a range of high quality pet safe products.The company puts forth its best effort to insure that every product we design and manufacture will meet the expectations our customers in terms of performance, price point and availability. Caitec is committed to its ongoing research projects, listening carefully to customers and providing uncompromising customer service.
The Caitec Paradise Sisal Activity Sphere can be used as a fun swing, a perch, a preening toy, and activity center. It has a ton of textures to keep your bird busy! The swing is wrapped in strong sisal rope, and hanging from the sphere are vibrant acrylic chains, a liberty bell, and soft rope for preening.
Creative Foraging Systems Four Big Drawers is just that! Four drawers to fill with treats! A magnficent foraging toy! Each drawer pulls out.Box attaches to cage with a huge acryilic disc. Keep stimulating your bird's mind but putting some treats or toy parts in a piece of brown lunch bag, twisting it shut and puting this little package in the drawers. --- This one tops them all!
Hanging destructible toy. Cutout chipboard panels layered with multi-colored wood slats. There are lot of parts to this destructable toy to keep your bird busy for hours. Helps reduce boredom which helps reduce negative behaviors. Measures 1.25" X 7"
This innovative hanging kabob serves as a foraging devise as well as a kabob with a tray to capture pieces of food, this unique feature reduces waste. The product is designed to make the acquisition of food or other content more challenging.
This toy is great for birds that like cardboard shredders and wood. Your medium sized bird will go bonkers over tearing this one apart. Contains: 4"x3" cards with 3" wood slats in between each card hung with sisal rope in a big circle.
* Slide the chipboard sleeve over the device
* Utilize perforated holes to expose food or treat
* Fill device with food
* Hang in cage
* Birds must chew through the paper to access the rewards
* Refill chipboard sleeves available
* Fill apparatus with treats and hang in cage
* Parrots must tip See Saw downward to release bits of food into the recovery area
* See Saw automatically returns to original position; the process can be repeated until the appetite is satisfied.
* Unscrew wingnut and fill top chamber with food
* Wing nut must be completely tightened - spins with bottom paddles
* Birds must continue turning the top wheel which rotates the baffles to release small portions of food in the recovery tray below
* Unit attaches to the cage with double post screw-on fittings
Extremeley rugged construction for big, tough parrots
* 2 in. deep X 8 in. diameter. Two posts on mounting bracket
* Mounts vertically; access chamber at the top
* Parrot spins the wheel to bring food to the recovery chamber
* A challenging device for large parrots
An acrylic foraging toy to challenge the most determined bird! Wood dowels cover one side, plus various shaped side openings. Filled with assorted brightly colored wooden shapes, you can insert additional treats and other materials for more enrichment and fun. Suitable for conure sized birds and on up. Large and Small replacement wood dowels available.
The MasterMind challenge, for the birds that enjoy a good foraging workout! Food/treats go into the cones and your bird must maneuver the cones to the top of the "track" until treats/food drop through the hole, dispensing in the center chamber. Multiple feeding stations give birds choices! Made of polycarbonate. Suitable for small to medium birds.